What Hosts are saying

Guests are booking without a photo!! This is ridiculous, and we won't stand for it. Begin as many new conversation threads as possible to bring this to their attention. Clearly, either their algorithm doesn't work, or they don't care about their hosts. So... Latest reply by Lynette57
    Guests are booking without a photo!! This is ridiculous, and we won't stand for it. Begin as many new conversation threads as possible to bring this to their attention. Clearly, either their algorithm doesn't work, or they don't care about their hosts. So... Latest reply by Ann72
    I am sure there are many posts on hanging bedding outside, but I can't seem to find any. My question is, how do people feel about hanging bedding outside to dry? We have our first guests in under 2 weeks and I'm wondering if this is an option or frowned ... Latest reply by Kath9
    Hi guys, I'm new to hosting and have a guest confirmed for 3 nights. She has asked to change her reservation to 4 nights. I sent the change request and wanted for her to confirm however she said she used a voucher or discount to make the book and if she c... Latest reply by Kath9
    Guests are being allowed to make bookings without photos in profile. This is against AirBnBs own rules and this needs to stop. AirBnB are putting their hosts at risk. Picures of pets, landscape or none at all. Hosts need to reach out to AirBnB and let the... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Guests are booking without a photo!! This is ridiculous, and we won't stand for it. Begin as many new conversation threads as possible to bring this to their attention. Clearly, either their algorithm doesn't work, or they don't care about their hosts. So... Latest reply by Laura678
    Guests are booking without a photo!! This is ridiculous, and we won't stand for it. Begin as many new conversation threads as possible to bring this to their attention. Clearly, either their algorithm doesn't work, or they don't care about their hosts. So...
    Guests are booking without a photo!! This is ridiculous, and we won't stand for it. Begin as many new conversation threads as possible to bring this to their attention. Clearly, either their algorithm doesn't work, or they don't care about their hosts. So...