What Hosts are saying

Hi. We're wondering if there is a way to set a template for the message we write back to the inquiries. Seems like there isn't such platform yet at this point. Or are we just missing it somewhere? If there isn't, we think it's something definitely hel... Latest reply by Andrew217
    According to Internet Reports, hosts and co-hosts have been experiencing problems with pay-outs from Airbnb. This is apparently a global problem. I am a co-host in Kleinmond, Western Cape, South Africa, and I have not received any payment for guests visi... Latest reply by Fred13
    hi fellow airbnb users! i am a host. my bank account registered in my profile was just closed and i have an ongoing transactions. so obviously, it wont be credited to that bank account number. but i have another bank account. i updated my profile and also... Latest reply by Champ1
    Hi All, I'm not sure if this is the correct category for this, but... I just received an email from RandomCharacters@guest.airbnb.com. It's signed by someone with the same first name (no last name signed) as an upcoming guest, and reads: "Please send me t... Latest reply by Marvin17
    Hi, we run an airbnb in UK. The property is an entire house. We do the laundry in our own home and it costs money to run the washing machine and tumble dryer. How do I charge my airbnb account for this? anyone know the ins/outs of the tax rules here? Latest reply by Christine615
    Yesterday, I received this message from a potential guest: "I made the mistake of using landline phone # and airbnb can't send text for me to upload ID. I'm not much of a techy and cant figure way to change phone # to cell #." He has made an inquiry abo... Latest reply by Christine1