What Hosts are saying

Just curious how people handle the "checklist" of amenities when what you provide is not an exact match for the AirBnB terminology? In this specific case, we now rent 2 properties that have projector-based home-theater systems. This is really nice for gue... Latest reply by David-and-Debbie0
    Hello, to all, i have a question regarding VAT invoice received from airbnb.com for the use of their service. Comapny is the owner of the apartments we are renting and i am person from the company. I have filled all the details of the company under my se... Latest reply by Jeff158
    We have some problems with a reservation. But the team didn't answer our questions very quick. Every e-mail comes when 24 hours pass. Then we have to wait 24 hours again. They leave us alone. What does it mean the status of superhost then? We sent e-mails... Latest reply by Allison2
    I already had one experience on Airbnb. I've just submitted the new one, but the problem is that The airbnb mailed me that " What we'll do " on the new experience needs to be fixed after 1 min. No matter how many i fixed it, but it still needs to be chang...
    Zojuist heb ik een boeking gedaan en betaald via iDeal. Deze optie was namelijk beschikbaar en ik ben (nog) niet in het bezit van den creditcard. Echter meldt de host mij nu dat ik een creditcard moet linken aan mnt Airbnb. Hoe zit dit precies? M'n geld i... Latest reply by Dion13
    I am having dry runs of trying to book my rooms out of my FIVE listings and only TWO appear out of 7 pages. I have tried many combinations of booking in Fetcham specificaly to see if they would come up and still not!! It is extremely upseting as I have ... Latest reply by Jeff158