What Hosts are saying

Hi. Just listed for the first time today ( monday) everything appears fine but on my listing it says dates selected not available to book . Even though they are active in calender . Any ideas to help??? Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi, Air BB newbie here.. As a host I assume once I've confirmed a reservation, any changes I make after that do not affect those reseravations that were confirmed by me correct? For example: I confirmed a booking with Jane and there was no cleaning fee ... Latest reply by Dean78
    We have a three and foru bedroom villa on our listings, howeverhalf the time we get bookings for only 2 or 3 persons using 1 or 2 bedrooms. I would like to be able to lowewr the rate for less guests offering a better deal and hopefully increasing booking ... Latest reply by Neaw-and-Stephen0
    Hi community,We have several rentals that push to a reservation system calendar (Lodgix). Here is the issue: our rental prices will change October through April. Is it possible to set a pricing structure for a certain time frame? This will be much more i...
    I'd love to offer a coupon code for previous guests to stay with us again at a discounted rate. Is there any way to do this currently? Thanks in advance! Latest reply by Traci1
    I have a guest who is evacuating from hurricane Irma. She should arrive today. The site is telling her that it will take 2-3 business days to verify her method of payment. We're kind of stuck here. I've emailed Airbnb, but don't know when I can expec... Latest reply by Regina38