What Hosts are saying

Last two guests left sub-par reviews despite the fact that I allowed each to check in early, and I let one store his bags until late in the evening after checking out. One left the shower very dirty each time he used it and then complained about cleanlin... Latest reply by Bruce43
    Hello, this is my third season on airbnb. We're only booked in the summer for people visiting Yellowstone Park. Anyway, has anyone ever added information after leaving a review for a guest? I left a 5 star review, which I always do unless something is ... Latest reply by Sharon66
    Hi everyone, Does anyone can help me on how i can send my listing link?Tries sending this:https://www.airbnb.com/manage-listing/18641957 But the guest will end up receiving this: My friend tried it too both (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and AirBnb but sh... Latest reply by Seven0
    Hi All:I seem to have issues with the Calendar. I block out dates and I end up getting a reservation request. I unfortunately have to decline. I go back to my calendar and block all dates again and then get a request for different dates. Each time this ha... Latest reply by Samantha121