What Hosts are saying

Hi For the past few hours i have problem uploading or sending message via my ABB page i cannot access the calandar, i can view the listing but asap i want to access calandar from a listing he start searching without being able to open it i have been tryi... Latest reply by Marie82
    I please need a contact email address of airbnb. I have tried to contact them through the help desk. But sadly don't get any response from them. I have been trying since the fourteenth of May. Can someone please assist me with a valid email address the ... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hi! I had guests a week or so ago, and the payout never arrived. I've had 2 other guests since then, and their payouts have already come. I tried to contact airbnb help desk but it is IMPOSSIBLE. I spent 30 min, and then my hubby spent 30 min just try... Latest reply by Carole148
    I have been hosting since October 2016 and had really lovely experiences with guests up until April this year where I had a family come in and pretty much trash our place. They left such a mess that steam cleaning had to be called in as well as extra serv... Latest reply by Kate147
    Hi all, Yesterday, 10 hours before the check in the guest let us know that the he is not the one staying at our place but instead two other guest we do not know nor have heard from up until the day of the check in. The actual guests are two young girls ... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Aloha I recently posted a room on this site to see if it was something that I could possibly do for a living and found that the Air Bnb site exceeded my expectations and worked really well. The fees charged were reasonable for the valuable exposure I ... Latest reply by Alexandra224
    Hi, I am happy for guests to bring a dog, if small a couple, but dogs mean it takes my cleaner 20mins at best extra and a hour at worst, I would like to add a charge, how do I do it.also on charges on our second place we have a double bed room, and a sofa... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Basically this 17 year old boy from Brazil want to stay at my airbnb just for 2 days before and after staying with his host family. He is coming over for a language school course. Never faced similar case before, I asked him to bring parents approval lett... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I'm new to hosting. I just put up my place last week. If there are any tips or suggestions from fellow hosts around the world would be awesome! I want my place to sell as well. http://abnb.me/EVmg/qXNls6gAvDhere's a link to my listing:
    After several years of sourcing bookings from various sites, in 2016 I didn't have a single airbnb booking, wondering why. I rarely get inquiries anymore, almost all of my bookings are coming from other sites and repeat guests. Did anyone else experience ... Latest reply by John498