What Hosts are saying

I am having trouble finding long term pricing. I have a cottage that has seasonal pricing, the same every year. The help menu tells me to go to price settings and then to long term pricing, but there is no long term pricing option once I am in pricing s... Latest reply by Jennifer178
    Hi all, We are trying to add a Co-host with help with managing one of our Airbnb listings... however the directions from the Airbnb help page do not work. The option does not come up on the left of the screen as the help page suggests it should. What else... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi. I have been searching quite a bit for this answer, but I've come up empty handed. I have Instant Book enabled on my listing, as well as same day booking option. As many of you know, same day bookings can present problems for us hosts -- especially th... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello Community, I have hosted a guest who did not want to stay any longer and I offered a refund after one night stay. That was 4 nights minus one night. I even transferred cleaning fee to their account privately.However, I never got paid from Airbnb for... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hey Fellow Hosts! I recently decided to open up my listing for the entire year (rather than just 3 months in advanced) with a minimum stay requirement of 28 days starting in May 2017. We like long term guests so the idea was to show up in their searches f...
    Before the previous assessment which was around mid Jan (15 or 16) i met all superhost requirements (all were green and 100%) but still I did not get the Superhost badge, can anyone help Latest reply by Robin4
    I have seen it numerous times that people use the terms "inquiry" and "request" interchangeably. Airbnb does it also, which is rather confusing, as I had thought that a request is something that definitely needs to be attended to asap, while an inquiry ca... Latest reply by Martha81
    I am confused. I have gotten all 4 and or 5 star reviews from every guest, so why is my status in jeopardy? 63% 5 stars. 37% 4 starreviews. why is that putting my status injeopardy? i had to cancel a couple guests over the summer as my mother was dying o... Latest reply by Donna72