What Hosts are saying

So, for the longest time, I'd get randomly dinged by reviewers for low "accuracy". I couldn't understand why- I had pictures of everything they'd use, in the places/positions they'd find it, and I had detailed descriptions for every part of the space, and... Latest reply by Charles88
    Hi all One of my guests from a while ago left a really good review but properly made a mistake in the star pick, and marked 1 star.His review cannot be misunderstood: "Top location the apartment was spacious and clean Amit and idan are great hosts very he... Latest reply by Helen3
    I live in Malaysia and have been using airbnb to visit my fiancee in Milano, Italy. I've been using airbnb for about 3 years now. I've always been interested in the airbnb concept but never had the opportunity nor the means to become a host. Recently we'v...
    AirBnb Hosting Community: Just added this new feature request (see below) to the Feedback section -- and I'd love to find out what other hosts think about it. We cannot use the Availability Settings because we have a rolling release policy at our B&B wher... Latest reply by Maddie5
    Hello,I have a question about calendar and price setting.I rent out my apartment by a pattern: Thursday to Sunday and Sunday to Thursday. We don't have nightly prices.How could I mark that pattern in my calendar that clients would understand that they can... Latest reply by Maria-Lurdes0
    I have searched for an hour and i cannot find an email or a phone number with which to contact Airbnb directly on this site? Can anyone help me? I have a question which is not answered by any of the prefabricated Help Page questions. I also find it insult... Latest reply by Robin4
    So I have yet to write this review and need help.So I had a guest check in and was suppose to be for 8 and showed up with 13 plus animal but theres a whole lot more.So my listing is pretty to the point and states its my primary residence which I reside in... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello I am looking for clarification and suggestions regarding a complaining guest.I have a house that I have rented out for holiday accomodation for the past 7 years - the last 3 via AirBnB and hold a very good level of review and rating.I currently have... Latest reply by Maria-Lurdes0