What Hosts are saying

My co-host's dashboard and inbox are not updating to reflect where I have responded to a guest's booking enquiry, ie enquiries are marked as overdue in her inbox and possibly affecting her response rate, notwithstanding that I have responded to the guest'...
    I have in my first year recieved several bookings from Airbnb for 2 people, only to find out that i have a family of 3, 4 or 5 people arriving at the accomadation. I have listed my apartments with rates for each number of guests but only seem to get booki... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello Everyone A week ago our guests gave the house remote to a conman claiming to be a window cleaner.This cleaner was not requested or approved by the owner and therefore no such communication had been given to the guest. Furthemore, the guests failed t... Latest reply by Veer0
    Hi Airbnb Team, This is the second time Airbnb has been late with my payout. I am also frustrated by the lack of transparency.According to its terms of service, Airbnb releases payments to hosts roughly 24 hours after a guest checks in. On this occasion... Latest reply by Olga-Moya0
    Yesterday i added a new payout mothod and it's still on Pending Verification mode. Today my guests are arriving, so does that mean it will be varified by the time transfer happens? btw - I have no other payout method except this one.thank you in advance V... Latest reply by Sheila68
    Why are hosts who choose not to "Instant Book" discriminated against? I thought the idea was to build a rapport with a guest from the start. Why should hosts be forced to accept a guest they know nothing about? This has made Airbnb much less attractive... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I am a host in the UK and I have accepted 2 bookings made by1. a local company director on behalf of a visiting employee and2. a local lady on behalf of her parents who are coming from Australia to the uk to visit her over the summer. I gather now that Ai... Latest reply by Linda108