What Hosts are saying

Hi! For more than a year there were a number of enquiries and bookings coming in almost everyday for my 2 listings. But since the last 2-3 weeks, there's nothing. Is it something wrong with my listings or my profile? Could someone help?Thank you Latest reply by Jim103
    Hello Everyone, I have rented an appartement for 62 nights (to begin in less than a month) and now I need to extend my stay to 64 nights (postpone the enddate by two days). The owner of the appartment entirely agrees with that extension. However, when try... Latest reply by Jess21
    Hi,I'd like to build business case for my big multinational company that I work for to moving using apartments instead of hotels during business travel. I know as a person managing part time 4 serviced apartments that this would save money. Does anyone kn... Latest reply by Babs0
    My 31 FIVE-STAR rating streak of one of my listing has finally ended. I knew it will happen eventually, but it still broke my heart when it happened. The last guest left with excellent text reviews but all 4-stars for everything else. I need a beer.Cheer... Latest reply by Michelle140
    • Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 11.11.13 AM.png
    I have someone requesting a three week stay. I was wondering about adding a security deposit for a long stay, but how much? Also, what do I do about supplying clean sheets and towels? They are from Singapore, and a little nervous about leaving them for... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Airbnb is working with Moo as a partner this year at Airbnb Open and they are providing all attendees with significant discounts on custom Airbnb business cards that they've designed. They have set up a splash page HERE for Hosts to place their orders (an...
    Hi Everyone! I just purchased a duplex in Mid Wilshire, posted some awesome pics and was wdonering how I can build up my rating more to get more bookings? I am priced farily competitive at $160 a night, the main guy has a small unit in the same zip code w... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello, I have recently started listing our property on Airbnb. We currently have 6 reservations in the coming months. I have recently found out that our insurance company would not cover us from the moment we start renting unless we pay an exorbitant prem... Latest reply by Michael497