What Hosts are saying

I've hosted 4 trips and am in the middle of one now and have 2 more for year end, but on the dashboard towards becoming a Superhost it shows I only have 2 completed instead of 4. I was wondering if this is because 3 of my completed trips are by the same p... Latest reply by Robin4
    I can't find a check box in my Amenities page which allows me to turn of the SMOKING ALLOWED button and it's showing up on my listing page as one of the first four Amenities! Can someone tell me how I can cross this off?? Thanks so much Latest reply by David467
    Hi all, I recently had 3 girls staying at my apartment and they had been very communicative before and during their stay. However when I returned to my apartment I found my bathroom lamp completely smahsed. What was a lamp before is now just a bare lightb... Latest reply by Jeannette12
    Dear Community please, would you to advive me if I have any chance to put Super Strict 60 Days also for booking of less of 28 night.The option super strick ( 50% refund until 1 week prior to arrival, except fee) is not enought for our situation.please adv... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello! I often experience that some guests are very accurate and tidy and the others leave the flat dirty. It often requires double as much time to clean after such people. What to do? To write a bad review is nothing. To charge money for cleaning, ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hi,We are having a problem with our calendar, we are getting a booking named "resonline" and it is blocking out dates that aren't booked.Has anyone else had this problem or heard of resonline? Thanks, Latest reply by Robin4
    I have a pending booking for a Guest who wants to arrive in about 18 hours. He has Photos of his Passport and Drivers licence, but after 2 days of enquiries, doesn't know where to send them. He doesn't have a Facebook Account , just his Email and Phone Nu... Latest reply by Lisa293
    My guest decided to leave a day early staying 2 nights instead of three. That was ok with me and I told her she could get a refund for the 3rd night. She received a refund from air b n b and I also refunded her through air b n b, unaware that we were bo... Latest reply by Christian65