What Hosts are saying

I have my default settings set up with the Payoneer method of payout but for the second time since i recently started with airbnb.I have had a delay before the payout is processed. Contrary to the website claim that these payouts are initiated the day af... Latest reply by Cynthia68
    I am not happy that I seem to get low ratings from very new (first time and second time) airbnbers. I am contemplating changing my settings to only accept those with ratings and positive ones; as they are likely to appreciate a deal than new ones. Yes an... Latest reply by Andrea9
    I've just uploaded new photos for an exisiting listing, as well as editing the description. My first photo (the one intended for the front page of the listing) is showing on the screen too large; the picture in it's entirity can't be viewed unless you scr...
    A guest cancelled his reservation because, according to him, of medical problems and therefore not being able to travel. I want to give him his money back but I want to make sure it won't affect my account in any negative way. Can someone please advise.... Latest reply by Helen3
    HII took off smart pricing as it seemed very random. I put a flat fee of $75 on it but it keeps showing up as $100 even though I ahve resrted teh computer etc? What to do? Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi Everyone,I manage a number of apartments in Spain but have one that only sleeps up to 4 people (two double bedrooms) but we are getting lots of bookings for just 2 people meaning they are using the double beds (max laundry for us everytime) but we dont... Latest reply by Chloe3