What Hosts are saying

Hi, All of a sudden I havent received any enquiry for a while now and I was wondering why that has happened. I did a search on the site as if I would want accommodation that would suit the studio aparments that I am offering, to my surprise my 2 propertie... Latest reply by Belinda38
    Hi Yesterday I had a late booking which sent me a pre-approval. I message them to say that should be fine and what time did they expect to arrive. I prepared the room/house etc... and waited for a response. They informed me they would be arriving via t... Latest reply by James1
    Long story short, I *legally* sublet an apt. from an AirBnB host, who had up to the day I moved in been (illegally) renting the apt. on AirBnB. She obviously refused to deal with the problem and refused to contact AirBnB when confronted about the problem ... Latest reply by Jeanne7
    Recently my guests booke a week rental back in June. I could communicate with them for a couple months but a couple weeks before they rented, I tried to send them some information and the link was gone. What to do. How can I contact Airbnb directly whe... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello fellow hosts, I have recently had two separate guests who changed their reservation from 2 nights to 1 with less than 5 days notice (I have a moderate cancellation policy which requires greater than a 5 day notice for a full refund). When I got the ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hello, been hosting about a year now, 81% 5 stars Two related questions! I was wondering, and I don't seem to be able to find out, what is the situation (liability etc) if a guest's possessions are damaged whilst staying with you. For example, your roof ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, I am seeing a major decline in bookings and I have been booked all year back to back. I usually get at least 1 or 2 inquiries or booking per week. Is there something wrong with the site? Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Latest reply by Angela46
    Why is airbnb overriding the rate I am setting. I dont want to use the price tips and my rate has worked better for me most of the time. I updated the rate and switched of price tips but still the same issue. Latest reply by Susan307