What Hosts are saying

Hi All, After two months of hosting, and nearly all my guests loving the suite, I've received my first bad review (ironically, the day after giving my first bad review). It was kind of a punch from behind, but I'm chalking it up to a first time Airbnb use... Latest reply by Steve2743
    I have a guest who initially planned to have 4 people stay in their party, but decided to add a 5th. They changed their reservation, and I accepted but, when the payout came, it only accounted for the original 4 guests. My payout was $421 but, with the 5t...
    A guest who paid in full canceled due to medical emergency. I agreed to refund in full. I issued a refund via the resolution center. My paypal acct shows the money withdrawn. The AirBNB site shows the refund. The guest says he never got his $ back and is ... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Hello! I have a login through facebook and need to give my property manager access to my account. She can't login through my facebook account so can I create a airbnb login somehow tied to this account so she can get in? Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Curious what Airbnb's policy for damages is, both for hosts and for guests. I've been renting my house for almost a year, and it hasn't come to it yet... but what if a guest trashes my house? What if a guest falls down my stairs and sues me for it? Doe... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    https://a1.muscache.com/airbnb/static/packages/p3.bundle-bf1e942ed4f31d681350.js ( line 27minify )Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'firstDay' of undefined browser: chrome and edge. probable error in function getLocaleData() this error breaks... Latest reply by Chris224