What Hosts are saying

A very strange thing happend this last weekend. Firstly, "Ashley" booked my home for the weekend. I got emails from Airbnb confirming this and then prompting me to leave "Ashley" a review. But, when I left my review, it was for "Anthony," and all my previ... Latest reply by Scott92
    After I accepted reservations, guest's told me that they havn't recived confirmation of payment (payment options)? They don't know how to pay What I need to do? Thank you, Robert Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    We're 3 for 3 on rude guests and about ready to give up on AirBnB, so I wrote up our experience thus far to assess and relieve stress. Can you relate or is it just us? http://phloating.blogspot.com/2016/10/an-ode-to-airbnbers.html You are our dear housegu... Latest reply by Carrie37
    Hello, I respond to every request within hours if not an hour of receiving them. But for some reason I have a notification that my response rate is very low, 68 percent. I don't know what I am supposed to do to correct this. All the messages I have receiv... Latest reply by Sam100
    Hi folks, I offered a guest a special deal on prices, which we both agreed on. He arrives in early September. However, he has just messaged me to say that the original price is still showing up at his end as the amount he has to pay. As the difference bet... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi, can anyone help. I sent a special offer to a guest which he dd not book within the 24 hours. He would now like to book it but for some reason when I send him another spcial offer, the service fee has nearly tripled and the price for him does not com... Latest reply by Bob43
    Hi Folks,I have a couple of properties and have had an enquiry for one which is booked for the dates they require. I would like to redirect them to the other property I have but I can't seem to find how to do that. Can anyone help?Thanks Latest reply by Jackie52
    I'm trying to figure out the tax implications for renting out our spare room. I've read several references to the "14 day rule," which states that you don't have to declare rental income if the rental is less than 14 days. My question is, is the 14 days p... Latest reply by Susan151