What Hosts are saying

Is there a way to add an additional flat rate payout method? I've already added a percentage payout to two different accounts, but I'd also like to add a flat rate payout, equal to the cleaning fee. Is there a way to do this?
    I've just noticed that it appears as though I've lost my Superhost status, despite consistently excellent reviews and scorings. I'm puzzled as to why this might be – and also why I wasn't notified of the change. I can't even find an email address to use t... Latest reply by Oliver28
    Hello dear Community, I have a question regarding a payout for one of our reservations. I was going through transaction history in my Airbnb profile and when I clicked on "future transactions" and I saw one future transaction that will be made for reser... Latest reply by Bob43
    Is it possible to transfer an Airbnb listing to another host? We are in the process of selling our home. The buyers are interested in continuing to use Airbnb to let out the pool house as we have been doing for the past couple months. If they open an Ai... Latest reply by David126
    Hi! I received an email from airbnb telling my place is almost ready for business travelers but I need to add a laptop friendly workplace, hairdryer and iron to my listing. I do have all of that but the email takes me to the Description section and I beli... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello all, I have sold my property, however I do have a few confirmed reservations for the up coming months. I understand I may be penalized. My question is, will I need to cancel it one by one or is there an option where I can do all at once, including g... Latest reply by Wayne15
    A very strange thing happend this last weekend. Firstly, "Ashley" booked my home for the weekend. I got emails from Airbnb confirming this and then prompting me to leave "Ashley" a review. But, when I left my review, it was for "Anthony," and all my previ... Latest reply by Scott92