confirmation and payment

confirmation and payment

How will I know, as a host, that the reservation as confirmed and paid by the tourist?so I can call the person incharge of the keys to meet my guests.

5 Replies 5
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Luzviminda0 you will receive a message from Airbnb that looks like this:

Reservation confirmation.JPG

Also, in Your Reservations, you will see this:Reservation confirmation 2.JPG

Hope this helps!

I accepted a booking last week but don't know when it will be confirmed with payment.

It says accepted but I haven't got that email yet? Do you know how long this process takes.

@Evelyn15 Airbnb will release the payout to you (and send a message telling you that funds have been released) approximately 24 hours after the scheduled check in time.  It may take 2- 3 days after that for the funds to reach your payout account.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/425/when-do-i-get-paid

Thanks, but I am wondering how I will know when airbnb has taken the payment from the guest to confirm the booking?

@Evelyn15 the moment a reservation is accepted by you the guest's payment method, be it credit card, paypal or any other form of payment, is charged.  Guests pay the full amount of the reservation at that time regardless of how far off in the future the reservation dates may be.  Airbnb holds the payment until 24 hours after your stated checkin time and then releases it to your payout account.