grouping properties in different cities under one listing

Elena755
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

grouping properties in different cities under one listing

Has anyone tried grouping properties located different cities to create a "package", allowing a few nights in each property so that the guests can travel around a small country going from one city to the next, with one booking only?

If you tried, successfully or unsuccessfully can you get in contact with me, please? I would very much appreciate any help.

1 Reply 1
Cheryl389
Level 7
Keyport, NJ

It can't technically be done through the system, but it's a good idea. I am getting a second unit ready in my house, and I am going to offer a discount to those who book both if they have a larger group. One way you could do this is advertise it on the listing, and they can reach out to you if they want to take the option pertaining to travel the country. You could them message them some sort of discount or special offer to encourage booking of the other. I am going to have an offer where I give 20% off of the overall cost for booking both, and something like that could work in this case as well. A lot of people don't read the listing, which is a downside, but people who are interested in what you listing has to offer will see it, and they are more likely to be good guests.