instant booking

Miko--MichelAngelo-0
Level 2
Istanbul, Turkey

instant booking

hello,

- i have 4 or 5 announcments

- with more than 175 reviews from guests allover the world (most of them very positive, all of them positive)

- i have a profile photo that shows my face and the system accepts

- i use chrome or safari as browser; and the app on the smartphone

- i already wrote to the community two tie in the last 4 weeks. and every time my problem was sent to the tecnical expertç and after that NOTHING, no answer from the airbnb experts, no solution from them and no way to communicate. very frustating!!

- I CANNO ACTIVATE the INSTANT-BOOK option of my flats. the system doesn't give me this option.

thank you for your help 

mico

4 Replies 4
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi ,

I feel your frustration.  As this does seem like a technical issue, you will need to deal directly with Airbnb as we are just hosts and guests trying to help others.  I would recommend you trying to contact Airbnb via Twitter as that is where many of us get the best service and fastest response.  Instructions to contact Airbnb are located here: https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-How-To-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

If I were you, I would try two things myself first and see if they might fix your problem.  You might have already restarted your computer but if you have not, I would do that.  I might even reset my browser which could be having an effect on this.  The one thing I would also try is to unlist the property and then relist it.  This may work.  Those are just some things I would try.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/General-Hosting/Unlist-Your-Listing-A-How-To-Guide/m-p/9566#M1963

Good luck and I hope you find a solution.  Let us know how you make out.

Dave 

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

I have the same problem. Did anyone ever fix this for you? It seems like you have been waiting for more than a month!

i have just been told by airbnb it is only offerred to some hosts!!!!!

Amy38
Level 10
Nashville, TN

Go on Airbnb Facebook page and on Twitter and voice your complaint....you will be amazed how fast.  Someone gets back to you......doesnt mean they know what they are doing but the conversation is open....keep at them till it is resolved.