kn?

Esther5
Level 1
Madrid, Spain

kn?

My prices appear in kn and I don't know the correspondence in euros. Airbnb doesn't explain anything about it. Can anybody help me?

5 Replies 5
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Esther5,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you can change the currency and then change it to EUR.

Hopefully that should change it for you.

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Hi Dave, thanks for your reply, but I can find nothing at the bottom of the page where I can change the currency. Anyway do you know what kn is? I've lloked for it in Google and it doesn't appear. And Airbnb doesn't explain anything about it. Thanks

Esther

Hi @Esther5,

KN is the Croatian currency of Kuna's.  The symbol for it is HRK.

If you scroll down to the bottom of most Airbnb pages, you will see a section tha looks like this:

currency.png

You will want to change that box, which may be at HRK, to EUR.  Hopefully then it will show you in Euros.

Cheers

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thanks a lot Dave. I'll try to find it. But is is a mistery to me why they use that currency. 

Esther

Thea6
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

Hello, the same happened to me, I was trying to give an offer to a guest, and my offer was 426 euros, and it showed me that the guest was going to pay 3.810 kn... and no option to change that, at the bottom it was on euros, so... no logical explanation exsept I checked online and guess what??? Airbnb was changing my offer and not showing me the real numbers, 3.810 kn is 512 euros, this is what I call a scam!!  They show me like they keep only 16 euros in this transaction, but I tried to make the reservation with another name, and they take 70 euros!!!!! 

Not cool Airbnb, not cool!!