listing publish

Yuko-Wayuwan0
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

listing publish

I have just done my house and a hosting, I have question, I cannot find my place available in airbnb, how long do I have to wait? Is it relate with my out payment, i just sync my paypal as well.

21 Replies 21
Daniel1598
Level 10
Fairfax, VA

@Yuko-Wayuwan0 You have a beautiful listing! I'm not sure what the issue might be on your end. I can see it just fine when I use the link from your user page. If you are searching using the map, it may not come up right away because it is a new listing and has no reviews/traffic yet. 

Yuko-Wayuwan0
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

thank you for the great help! by the way where can I find my link? I am really new to be hosting, thank you for your kind help

Daniel1598
Level 10
Fairfax, VA

@Yuko-Wayuwan0 No problem! Here is the link:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/33177076

Good luck hosting. Since you are just starting out you'll need to experiment a little bit with pricing and communicating with guests. But soon you will get the hang of it. Make sure you have a few great reviews to kick off your hosting experience.

Yuko-Wayuwan0
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

@Daniel1598I tried it. By the way, I tried just in customer way to book then it comes up like in the picture that i cannot book the room, what does this mean?Untitled.jpg

Check back in a few hours. I tried testing out some dates and it said that the dates are unavailable. If you still have trouble later in the day, I would reach out to support to see if they can help.

@Daniel1598it seem that I can book it now, but unfortunately i just know that a member of family used to create same name list as mine, is this becuase of same name that's why i cannot find my place in google search or airbnb (I try type exactly title name),, thank you very much for your support.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Yuko-Wayuwan0 

I just did an incognito search of listings in your area and Yuko, it did not appear, so the listing may still be in the process of being assessed by Trust and Safety. It can take up to 72 hours for a listing to go public after you have published it!

One thing I did not notice Yuko, your pricing appears very high for Bangkok! Most listings seem to average around the $70 AU per night and even when I find another listing in your base price range of $440 AU per night the other listing price, regardless of the number of guests is still the same...$440 per night where as your listing is showing that figure as a base price and the price rises with each guest from there. If I type in 8 guests your lisiting price jumps up to almost $1,000 AU per night. This is a big amount to ask for Bangkok property and will serverely limit your booking potential. Those other properties that I looked at that are charging the amount of money you are have no future bookings, nothing on their calendar so it might pay you to re-assess what you want to get out of your hosting. 

You can of course ask any amount you like, but whether guests are prepared to pay it....that is something else. It might just pay to check this out before you go live Yuko.

Cheers......Rob

@Robin4Thank you for you advice, by the way, How do I know when it is publish? how to search in airbnb? or just type exactly title name as "Baan Khun Nai Thonglor"

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Yuko-Wayuwan0 

To find out if your listing has been published  do an 'incognito' property search of your area and you can use the 'map search' function which lets you narrow the map area to display properties just in your neighbourhood.

To do an incognito search when you wish to open a search right click the search bar and from the option box select 'Open in incognito window' and this will make sure that your computer uses up to date information from the internet for your search, not stored information from your Cache! 

It is close to midnight here now Yuko but I will do another search in the morning and see if I can locate your listing.

Cheers......Rob

It already published!! Thank you all. However, there is the same published from my sister account and she forget her password, how to delete her list, thank you. I beware that customer will get confused.

@Robin4 @Daniel1598 

I have question about pricing, actually i put minimum 16,000 baht, but when i look thru as a clients side it become as this price on picture

@Robin4 @Daniel1598 when I search my place price show as 26,XXX baht, i just wondering how airbnb is adjusted the price, sorry I cannot attach photo