Abnb not responding to me despite my house being trashed

Abnb not responding to me despite my house being trashed

Hello, looking for some help. I am a superhost with a 4.9 star rating and I had a guest that stayed for one night and then fabricated a load of things that were not in the least bit true. Abnb immediately cancelled the booking without even speaking to me despite my other 48 reviews all of which are good! The guest then did not care the property and were still in the house 2 hrs later and only left because my key holder came around twice. Had she not checked I expect they would still be there. They also turned up with two rabbits and I wasn’t told about this as they tried to hide them when they checked in. When I sent the cleaners in the following day all the beds had been slept in and all cupboards opened and furniture moved. 

the guests gave me a 1 star review and I am trying to get that removed as it’s just not fair at all and put my super host status into peril. I rely heavily on abnb for income and am now very much out of pocket. 

since this time I have been trying to speak to abnb in an attempt to get this resolved. The support line just pushes me from one ambassador to another and then deletes the thread and despite multiple conversations with an assortment of abnb ambassadors I am still back to square one! Is this some kind of tactic to avoid any accountability and can anyone please give me an email address or number that will get me through to someone that can actually help me.

i would really appreciate some help so many thanks in advance!

katie 

0 Replies 0