Healthcare Workers

Caree1
Level 2
Chula Vista, CA

Healthcare Workers

I have had difficulty hosting healthcare workers-incredible ungrateful, rude and messy. Has anyone else had this experience, or has it just been my bad luck?

3 Replies 3
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Caree1 

Welcome to the community 😊
I am sorry to hear about your experience.
Healthcare professional behavior, attitude, and personality determine change during the COVID -19 by a stressful, nervous, and negative impact on the environment.
Health care professionals should be maintaining a safe environment, positive energy, and fundamental parts.

I open my home a few weeks of last year for Airbnb org. During the pandemic, I experience a doctor, and two nurses prefer to stay in my place because they work at the hospital nearby.
It truly different their manners and mood before to work and after works. One of the nurse practitioners can't stand for the long hours of duty and decided to resign and went back to his city.

Well, you are not alone facing their negative attitude.

Nevertheless, I do respect their proffsionals.

They may need us to include their professional practices rely on the support and grassroots energy.

Happy Hosting ✌️

Thank you for this. I can understand what you are saying. It might be that I need to take a break from hosting them just to refresh my enthusiasm about hosting. 

@Caree1  It may just be bad luck. Coupled with us maybe expecting that healthcare workers ( I have never hosted any) would be clean and tidy, when in fact, they vary just as much as the general population.  

I had a doctor years ago who was also a friend. They had the messiest, grubbiest house out of everyone else I knew 🙂