Inflexible and rude host

Inflexible and rude host

Recently I have been staying in an Airbnb for a few days as I am working somewhere else. Before moving in, I have made an awareness to the host that I will be leaving early in the morning which she said is fine and asked me try to keep quiet in the morning. 

However, on yesterday morning, my plate just got broken in the microwave which was an accident and I didn't want this to happen either. The host then texted me that I am being loud and she then came down to complain that I am being loud. I tried to explain to the host that there was an accident but the host just asked me to shut it and shut up in a bad and rude attitude.  

I then texted the host later on and she replied that I shouldn't open, close the door and go up or go down the stair in the early morning. The requirement which she asked me to follow is not inhuman (I have a copy of the conversation). She did also mentioned that other people are complaint about my noise. I decided to move out one day in advance as I am not able to follow all this rules. 

In my opinion, she is not suitable for letting people to share her house as there is lack of flexibility and she also had to rethink whether it is a good manner to ask guest shut up and shut it when they are trying to explain the situation to her. 

Thanks. 

0 Replies 0