Report guest

Elena2781
Level 2
St Paul, MN

Report guest

t bad experience.

Elena

Response from Elena:
My last guest ** reservation u stayed for 5 months but it was a person who took attributions to change things in the apartment to place other TVs on the wall move the TV decoration of the room to place additional things to the apartment. placing heaters that are not allowed that raised the energy bill increase despite the fact that they agreed the energy last month the January consumption paid in December doubled a consumption that is 4 months of stay and the water was Gene to double the pair being only two people were given discount in November after revocation of the gas company that was given two years ago they were given two weeks free will be taken from March 18 to 31. left many things in the apartment bicycles boxes that interfere with the stays of other guests is the first time I have problems with a guest the apartment is hotel respect the hotel rules they broke things missing crockery and glass glasses the apartment is fully equipped for long and short stays I’m the apartment At this moment they left everything in the apartment and that interferes with other guests. The apartment is not a warehouse. They return 18 March 31, the two free weeks that were given to them. that consumption was very high Two people this bill 4 months The bill energy and gas. Hight bill 1 months the bill 4 months water energy

**[Name hidden due to privacy reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Sorry I wasn't sure. What is your question @Elena2781 

Personally I wouldn't have let these guests leave their belongings in between stays. If you didn't,  ask them to return to collect them or it will need to be moved to storage that they will need to pay for.

I would also ask Airbnb to cancel their second booking.  Tell them the guests bought extra furniture and heaters into your home without your permission.

@Elena2781  The community forum is not an appropriate place to name-and-shame a guest. You and this guest have already reviewed each other, and posted extremely long responses that convey your points of view to anyone who wishes to read them. I would suggest that you edit your post to remove the name of the guest; otherwise, it will probably be censored because it violates Airbnb's content policy.

For what it's worth, I agree with @Helen3  that you should not host a return stay for a guest with whom you are clearly in conflict. I think it's very likely that Airbnb will allow you to terminate this booking without a penalty, due to the fact that you and the guest have an active dispute.