What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone,I am trying to set up Airbnb 2-factor authentication but the system doesn't allow me.I have removed from my account the old telephone numbers that can't receive automated messages because they are landline and I added and verified my mobile bu... Latest reply by Alexander1315
    I am renting out a property in Thailand. I pay 2 years in advance. I stay there only twice a year for about 2 - 3 weeks. Some weeks the apartment is ocupied by my family or friends. Rest of the year is available. I'd like to monetize the rest of the perio... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi I have just completed listing details, and the property is shown as listed but doesn't come up on a search for the area. Will it take a while for the listing to appear? Latest reply by Alison928
    I've read all of the posts and help articles but the category thing is still not very clear in my mind. Can anyone help with specifics to get the categories correct for my property? I'm in a National Park. It doesn't show for that category.I'm in the coun... Latest reply by Erica1290
    Are "Pet Fees" one of those features that's still being rolled out across the platform? It is not a choice that I can make on my listing, and Support's recommendation of "add it to my rules then submit a resolution" seems like an answer that will lead to ... Latest reply by Gillian166