What Hosts are saying

Hello, My wife and I have a small log cabin next to our much larger log cabin that we have been renting out. The larger cabin we have been living in. We recently moved and we would like to offer both cabins to rent on Airbnb. Can we use the same ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    … our place has two bedrooms, each with a queen bed. We also have an inflatable queen available and a couch. So, how many people? Since it’s two beds, can I say 4? Or should I say 5? I’d like to charge extra for more than four adults because I’m really no... Latest reply by Basil67
    I downloaded my transaction log today and am seeing weird results. The numbers seem to be rounded down by some undetermined number. For example, in previous reports, a two night stay would be Amount 338 Cleaning fee 10 Gross Earnings 348now it is... Latest reply by Emiel1
    • airbnbtransactionlog.png
    I have been hosting for a while now and am a proud Super Host which I have worked hard for. I have a question I cant find an answer for on the Airbnb site. I have 'instant book' if I do not want to host a guest again and stated that in my review (obv... Latest reply by Sarah977