Booking outside of 3 month window

Answered!
Thomas2892
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Booking outside of 3 month window

I just had a guest book my home for October even though booking availability is set to three months out. How do I prevent this from happening?

1 Best Answer
Deb216
Level 10
Newport, RI

@Thomas2892 

I looked at your listing and availability...it appears your listing is available through until end of next Feb.

Go to your listing's calendar.

Select Global Settings.

Select Availability Settings.

Make certain your choice (3 months) is selected.

You also have tge option to tap on every night of your choice and select "blocked", "available", etc.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Deb216
Level 10
Newport, RI

@Thomas2892 

I looked at your listing and availability...it appears your listing is available through until end of next Feb.

Go to your listing's calendar.

Select Global Settings.

Select Availability Settings.

Make certain your choice (3 months) is selected.

You also have tge option to tap on every night of your choice and select "blocked", "available", etc.

I have double-checked that I have three months selected in the availability settings on Airbnb and through igms (the hosting tool I use), and both are set correctly. I'm sure the solution of blocking out the dates would work, but I don't want to have to keep going into the calendar to open dates all the time. I just tried changing my availability from 90 days to 180 days and then back to 90 to see if this fixes the issues.

I can also choose dates in January 2024 @Thomas2892 

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Thomas2892 

How did you get on?  Did the advice from @Deb216 help you?  Thanks @Deb216 for popping on to give some help.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines