My calendar is set for 30 night minimum, and I can’t change it

Answered!
Janet963
Level 2
Akron, OH

My calendar is set for 30 night minimum, and I can’t change it

I remember choosing to advertise for monthly stays, but did not intend for it to be exclusive. How do I fix this? Settings in trip length reflect what I want, but my calendar till says 30 day minimum when a guest tries to book.

1 Best Answer
Janet963
Level 2
Akron, OH

Thank you for your suggestion. I found the error. Deep into a section to appeal to long term guests, I misunderstood a question. Geez, something’s are so hard to find on this platform. I’m all good now.

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Janet963 is there a local ordinance causing Airbnb to apply a minimum of 30 days?

Janet963
Level 2
Akron, OH

Thank you for your suggestion. I found the error. Deep into a section to appeal to long term guests, I misunderstood a question. Geez, something’s are so hard to find on this platform. I’m all good now.

Hi @Janet963,

I realize this was last year but do you remember how you fixed?  I am having the same issue for December. I originally set it up for 30 days and want to change to three. The support team is saying it’s probably due to rules and regulations in my area. That cannot be as I have my permits in place. Also, I can go change trip lengths everywhere else, but not in December. So frustrating.

Angie

So strange!! Did you go to settings at the top of your calendar? And then click availability?

Have you checked your custom trip lengths?? 

Hey hey @Janet963 ! Can u please advise what did you do to make it short term again? Many thanks.

@Owg2 I think it was in the section services where you edit your listings under amenities 

Many thanks @Janet963 . But there is nothing under amenities. Can you please kindly double check? Many many thanks!

Yeah, I see that isn’t it.  @Owg2 Have you checked to make sure you don’t have a custom trip length set up? Go to calendar,  click availability ,  check all the options to make sure you have what you want and click custom trip lengths to make sure you haven’t inadvertently set up a custom trip length for December. I hope one of these works!

Thank you soso much. I did. Nope. It is a glitch in the system for me. But your advice was super helpful ☺️🙏