What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    After I complained about a nightmare guest who had a big party and caused damage the ‘Safety Team’ suspended my 4 listings while they investigate a safety breach. They give no explanation. They do not clarify what the safety issue is. It’s been 5 days an... Latest reply by Tina406
    HelloMy listing is about to go live and AirBnB have said they don't have a category for the space we are listing. We live on the premises, but the guests have their own lockable door to their area which is a downstairs lounge with TV & Netflix and upstair... Latest reply by Cindy1510
    Hello, I am a host of a large, beautiful home (and carriage house) on stunning Vancouver Island. My husband and I are travelling to Arizona next month (Feb 2024) hoping to do some mountain biking in Phoenix, Sedona and Tucson and wondering if there are a...
    My guest has a 4 month stay. Her payment went through Airbnb just find month 1. Her payment 2 was due this Friday. However, I got a text from Airbnb saying that the guest has cancelled their stay. The guest says they did not cancel their stay. Airbnb... Latest reply by Virginia90
    Hi, I'm going to Los Angeles in February with my kids. Can you please tell me if this listing is legit? ** Thank You! **[Identifiable listing removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Please note that is not allowed to post a listing l... Latest reply by Doris489