What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Dorah3
    Hello - I have put my first listing up on the site and it is live but the information it is displaying on the preview is incorrect and I cannot work out how to change it? I haven't said we only have 1 bedroom • 1 bed and am not sure what is meant by half... Latest reply by Joanne910
    • Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 14.50.42.png
    I did a risk assessment on my 1750 cottage which said I needed to replace my historic doors with fire safety ones.. just wondering if other people have had to do this as well? I feel gutted at losing the character from my current doors Latest reply by Teresa14
    Hello, according to the information received by Airbnb this number must be applied to the listings wiithin the European Union.The German translation would be Grundbuchblattnummer. I only found a Grundbuchnummer being the same as the Katastralgemeinde numb... Latest reply by Paul264
    Hi, I am a bit concerned about my house that I have put up for rental. It seems to me that I don´t get any clicks. I have had my house up for rental many times before and I never experienced any problems in receiving bookings. Any advice what I am doing... Latest reply by Megan1288
    Just want to share what I learned after navigating these new host cancellation policies, so that it can help other hosts. I had a large tree fall on my house and cause a lot of damage, so there was no way I would be able to host my next bookings, but it w... Latest reply by Farhan60