What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Dorah3
    Is this sort of thing allowed on ABB? I have an awesome game room/table and game selection I think people would love to rent out for little game nights. I would allow access to all but the bedrooms and would require a check in and out time of lets say 12p... Latest reply by Ann72
    As a Host, it's important to have the right tools to manage your listing. Whether you're responding to messages, creating a listing, or updating your calendar, having the right device is key to making sure things are done efficiently.Do you find it eas... Latest reply by Marcin65
    • 515034_GettyImages-769720227-foryou.jpg
    Dear Airbnb Community, we have been Superhosts since 2018 and our home is rated 4.93 with 300+ reviews. On Dec 6, our account was suspended. A disgruntled guest had just left a negative review that Airbnb was however willing to remove. No one from Airbnb ... Latest reply by Alicia753
    I noticed that whenever I make a change on my Airbnb calendar, it seems to take awhile for it to go into effect on VRBO. I'm not sure what their particular synchronization intervals are, but it's a little longer than I think it should be, and there's no m... Latest reply by Joan2709
    Hello, this is my second year on Aibnb, last year my bookings went down tremendously, I would love you input on what I could do to make my listings stand out. I have a great location but there are just not enough bookings 1. Listing's link: https://www.... Latest reply by Ann72
    We recently stayed in an Air BnB for 4 days. Prior to arrival and during our stay the host was very accommodating and responsive within minutes to all emails. FIVE (5) days post our vacating the property he now claims that we left the place in a mess. ... Latest reply by Louie62