What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Dorah3
    Hi, I would like to update my calendar so guests cannot check-out on 30th December (last check-out day would be 29th December) normally I would go into the calendar and do this easily but I have a booking arriving on 30th December so I can just see that a... Latest reply by Jazmine19
    Hello, I am having a really hard time with Air Bnb right now and could use other hosts support, advice, tips, etc. I have been a host since 2018 in San Diego. We have a duplex property (front house and back house). Recently, a guest stayed in the front ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    It has been more than 24 hours since my listing is not published. I have called multiple times and no answer. They keep saying that a special team will contacted me. No answer yet. I am very disappointed because if a complain has been issued at my propert... Latest reply by Maddie79
    Can anyone help? I have dropped the price per night to 140 but it is coming up on the page as £160 - £119 Airbnb service charge ? How can I change that and what is it ? Thank you [Content and title updated by Community Manager for relevancy] Latest reply by Jose6275
    It looks like I have the same issue as others. I am trying to find the precise link that allows me to find my host page with my partner number. ! When I search, there are no good direct Hosts portals, that are obvious. I have got messages from Air... Latest reply by Helen3