What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    What is the procedure to have AirBNB pay taxes to me directly to me instead of remitting it directly to the British Columbia Government for the PST and the City of Vancouver for the MRDT? Effectively the government gets the tax twice. Thanks for any ass... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Dear,I haven’t been received airbnb support when i receive a retaliation review. The guest is check-out very late and when we told them, they are not good and leave a retaliation review, but when i contact airbnb support, he told that the review can not t... Latest reply by Nam1053
    Twice now I have discovered that my calendar is in error. The first time was about a month ago when half of a 15 day consecutive block of dates that i had blocked off were unblocked. 100% this was not my error. the second time happened just now where i se... Latest reply by Paula