What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Dorah3
    My apartment in Greenpoint is unlisted ?I have been off Air BNB for a while now - had one bad experience with a guest and drugs - however we are newly renovated and ready to open our home for this again . Can you please assist ? Regards, Jodie Latest reply by Sophia
    1st of all, they resemble phishing attempts to get your personal data. how is that relevant to booking a vacation rental? This is a strictly business transaction, I do not ask guests what their hobbies, or favorite songs in high school, what they have f... Latest reply by Michelle1588
    Hi all, only been hosting for a few weeks. Five bookings so far. The most recent guest's profile doesn't have "Years on Airbnb" nor any other info and no reviews. All other bookings have "months/years on Airbnb". Should I be concerned? Thanks for any com... Latest reply by Geoffrey209