What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Dorah3
    I have a 3 bedroom home. The two rooms upstairs sleep up to 6 people with two more pull outs in the living room. But my setting is a base of 4 people without the extra person fee…. The extra person fees start at the 5th guest at 12.00 a person per day. ... Latest reply by Lisle12
    I’m trying to add my wife as a co host. I use her email address for the automated invitation . When she accepts the invitation from her email she gets error message….’the email on your account doesn’t match with the invite’ Be very grateful if somebody co... Latest reply by Tykera0
    I’m not asking whether I should create an LLC (which is all I can find by searching). I’ve already created an LLC on the advice of my lawyer and accountant. But I can’t figure out how to indicate this on my listing. I want my listing to be clear that my g... Latest reply by Lynn1810