What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Dorah3
    I am looking for a co/host to help me with my listing in the center of Eindhoven. Are you also enjoying our Airbnb community and have time left to host more? Do you want to help me with preparing the listening before new guests that will arrive?I’m look... Latest reply by Breanna
    We have a sauna in our Airbnb (basement unit in our house) and I notice it gets great response from both sauna seekers, and those who didn't use it but liked knowing it was there. 20-30% of reviews actively call it out. Seems to have both direct and halo... Latest reply by Rora317
    • Emilie_1-1644926595793.jpeg
    Went on Booking.com this spring and have been booked straight away solidly all summer and even bookings for next year.Airbnb is obviously not working for my listing. I am just wondering why? It makes no difference to me andI am glad to pay them their comm... Latest reply by Helen3
    ** They just scammed us for $5,000 dollars claiming we did not read their cancellation policy. Any thoughts??? We are devastated!! We missed so many red flags. **[Identifiable listing removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Please ... Latest reply by Gwen386
    Does anyone ever see the price on booking is different from price I set on Calendar. I am working on the pricing and found out the price on reserve page as guest is different from prices I chose on Calendar as a host. it is always $100 more. For example... Latest reply by Heather1758
    Hi, I've just checked and starting end of October my whole calendar is blocked. When I try to unblock I can see the following message: To open this night, the minimum trip length must be 1 night. I do not want to allow 1 night long trips (my minimum used ... Latest reply by Katalin58