What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Dorah3
    Hi, I am located in Liverpool and this year 2023 we hosted the Eurovision song contest, as hosts we had a lot of issues with people booking and cancelling and prices rocketing and then dropping and ending up with increased competition and a lots of listin... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Why doesn't Airbnb require guest(s) to provide a profile picture similar to what is required of all hosts? I'm referring to booked reservation(s.). Meaning, a "close up" picture and not (ie) some "far away" picture of someone propped up against some m... Latest reply by Shirley26
    Who would help when having problems with Pay out? Airbnb says the reservation has been paied but my paypal account does not show that. The guest has been already 1 week in the propperty and I haven't receive money. I am a new hosts but I had been able to... Latest reply by Judy980
    Does anyone know how to hide nightly pricing from their calendar view? I used to just click on view notes. That isn't there anymore. I need to have a clean view of my monthly bookings without prices for sharing with workers, etc when coordinating my booke... Latest reply by Debra300
    We used to be able to see the 'notes' when we blocked out dates for either family or friends using our house. Now it's just grey and I have to click on each day to find out who is using the house. How can I get that copy back up so I can see at a glance...
    Hello Everyone! I am researching the pros and cons of Instant Book. Sofar, I do not have it on because I want to make sure my calendar is free and I am comfortable with a booking. I like being able to say yes or no with having a guest in my home. Do y... Latest reply by John7474