What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    I have mentioned this several times now. What good are ratings when you have no idea why you are getting a 3* INSTEAD OF A 5*. Ratings are only useful if you can rectify the issues. I have no idea why I received a 3* for Accuracy when I have always had... Latest reply by Margaret253
    Hi, Our listing is in a ski town and also great in the summer for hiking. Do hosts with similar listings try to tailor the listing during winter and summer seasons? For example, changing the listing and highlighting winter activities only and vice versa i... Latest reply by Elaine701
    This is March 26, Our listing is booked through the end of June. That's great, but unfortunately I have learned that when visitors to the site search for listings in our town without specifying dates, our listing does not show up because it is not avail... Latest reply by Daniel85
    Hello everybody, I noticed my guests comments are not high about the quality/price. Most of the time I follow Airbnb’s advice to choose my prices and very often I put the price down when the last minute nights are not booked yet. I’m giving already a lot ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    IT IS ABOUT PRICING OF MY UNITS, TODAY U OFFERED FOR MARTIN FROM HONOLULU this is very low price. in such days the price is around 600 for 3 nights in the new year. the unit is in a 5 star resort with sea view and all facilities. in such time, the prices ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have added Beachfront as one of the amenities for my property, but when I add beachfront to the search filter... my property disappears and is not shown This is effecting my bookings as it is key selling point of the property, how do I fix this Latest reply by Bhumika