What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    My listing is set up to show the specific location of my property, as proximity to the local golf course is important to our guests. My neighbour, whose property is around the corner from mine, with a different street as a civic address, also has a listin... Latest reply by Sue2134
    Every time Airbnb updates their site, my version gets glitched. As both a host & a guest, I need to be able to access both and yet - - - the host site keeps getting lost. Frustration!!! How to go directly back to hosting, do not pass go, do not collect $1... Latest reply by Sue2134
    Hi! We are a busy- wild and wonderful- family of five! We are leaving for Colorado summer vacation for a week in the summer. I'd like to try to rent our four bedroom home out while we are gone- during the College World Series which is a huge tourism time.... Latest reply by Fred13