What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Dorah3
    Hey Team, I was booked so super solid the entire month of April and now for me I have a total of 19%. I know Florida Summers are hot but this is usually when people are coming to Disney Busch Gardens and doing all that fun stuff. I've lowered my prices so... Latest reply by Jon2761
    Hi everyone I was just wondering if any other hosts feel that the review process has become too extensive!? As a regular Airbnb guest and Host I obviously see it from both sides and in my opinion, there are way too many questions at the end of a stay for ... Latest reply by Fred13
    I like that I can assign photos to rooms and I like that some of those photos show up under "where you'll sleep" section. However, the fact that we cannot choose which photo is under "where you'll sleep" section is really annoying. I have photos of the l... Latest reply by Bhumika