What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    Renting out spaces within my own home, I would like the option to have the calendar to be automatically opened one month ahead. At the moment the choice is either to open for a minimum of 3 (or longer)months ahead or default to unavailable and manually ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    There's a relatively new error when downloading CSV files, but I reported this bug over a month ago and it's still not fixed. When downloading CSV files, there are no quotes around the different fields, so the title ends up in multiple cells if it has ... Latest reply by Ann32450
    Hi,I recently started using Guesty for Hosts as a channel manager in order to list my property in B.com and have my calendar synchronized. Immediately I noticed an almost complete stop in Airbnb bookings. I haven’t had by bookings from B.com. What could h... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    hiI am new to the site and have completed my advert but when I search for my property, I can't find it. If i type in it's custom web address, the advert is there, but when I search for a houses in Symington, Ayrshire, Scotland, its not there. Custom addre... Latest reply by Emiel1