What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I placed my property online yesterday but do not see it when I search for it? I even go to the map and the exact street and house but it appears not active. Did I miss a step? Thank you in Advanced! John Latest reply by John5539
    I am in negotiations to buy a property that is already listed on Airbnb and has bookings into the Autumn. The owner and current host is a superhost and has very good reviews. I would like to transfer the listing (& reviews) to myself but understand that t... Latest reply by Suzanne781
    Hi, Can anyone help me as new to Airbnb. I have taken bookings all over the summer and then I put them on a spreadsheet too to keep record of who has paid etc. I had a booking in October and had put this on my spreadsheet even indicating that they had a... Latest reply by Bob297