What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    Fiz meu cadastro e anuncio a mais de 2 semanas, e já recebi 3 hospedes. Porem na data de hoje fui conferir meu anuncio e ele não esta mais nas buscas realizadas na região. Conversei com vários assistentes, que insistem em dizer que meu anuncio esta ATIVO.... Latest reply by Dani9882
    I have a holiday house, and I would like to have it shown under Holiday house (feriehuse) under I’m flexible. I do not know how this can happen. I am a super host. Houses that ate not super host are in the listing - even rooms that are not entire houses. ... Latest reply by Karin1795
    We typically have a 3 night minimum stay policy. However, our 4th of July week is a 7 night minimum. How do I set just that week (7/2/22-7/9/22) for a 7 night minimum stay and keep all other dates as the 3 night minimum? Please give steps of how to set ... Latest reply by Linda108