What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I had a weekly rate in the booking system for the Masters Golf Tournament week. (April 5-12)Someone was able to book 2 nights at a very reduced rate which I had to cancel. It’s a glitch in their software. Now they have locked out that date on my calendar!... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I just started my listing today and I have advertised for my lake house to start getting reservations and people have already tried to get on to book and the dates they pick are available but once they try to get past the page where you select dates it sa...
    Hello all! Does anyone have personal experience/articles/websites that can show me real life info on the probability of renting a tiny home on airbnb? We are in rural Missouri on a farm with sheep, pigs, chickens, organic gardens etc. 40min from a big co...
    Could someone advise me please?!?AirB&B support have said this is normal but I find it rather unintuitive and confusing...I had made a restriction over Easter that guests could only book for a Saturday to Saturday from the 4th to the 18th April. The syste... Latest reply by Dan12159
    Hi all! New to this. Wondering how far before a guest arrives do you send out information on check-in, check-out, basics? Can you give me an example of the email you send so I know what to include? Thanks in advance - Jalisa Latest reply by Lisa723