What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    How do I synchronize my Airbnb and booking calender. I have this 2 listens and none of them I being able to connect the calendars within each other. So I came to see if someone could help me! Thank you very much in advance for helping me out!
    Hi,I have a house that sleeps 12.during low season I would like to rent the house out to smaller groups of people, i.e. 6 and then charge an additional price per nigh per extra guest over 6. I know how to do this in the settings. The problem is I don’t wa... Latest reply by Rowena29
    Can someone please tell me how to login without all of the guess work?I have two property listings.Every time I try to login I am taken to community center. I don't want community center. I want my hosting dashboard.Just think? I could go right to my inbo... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My address of a listing was wrong. I tried to make changes but it said I can not change while I received reservation. Please help me for that.