What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I have a property with 2 bedrooms. I'm happy to let out both bedrooms, or give guests a cheaper option of letting out just 1 bedroom. I'm not sure whether to have 2 separate listings to cover both options. Would be grateful for suggestions! Many thank... Latest reply by Katharine10
    When searching for Pennan, Scotland, the link goes to Penryn. See link: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/s/Pennan--United-Kingdom/homes?adults=1&children=0&checkin=&checkout=&source=mc_search_bar&place_id=ChIJy3fYXXCJhEgR66Z76xQodYs&click_referer=t%3ASEE_ALL%7Csi...
    I just got the new styling applied to my listing. I'm not impressed with the new way photos are displayed. I use captions with my photos as they help tell the story, and the captions don't show now, unless you click in to the photo. Not only is someone un... Latest reply by Sarah977
    How do you propose feature requests to Airbnb? I am getting a great many third party bookings lately (i.e. where the person booking isn't staying and I have no idea who I'd be handing the keys to my home over to). Previous bad experience before I realised... Latest reply by Maia29