What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    Hello, can you plz tell me the difference of general location and specific location in the Map Maker? It looks the same to me. I read the link about this in the platform, but still no clear. Which one do you use? Thank you Latest reply by Dimitar27
    Hi and thanks to anyone who can help. I had to cancel a reservation on the same day, as it was such late notice i was directed to call the help center. Lady told me that in the circs there wld be no indemnity, except to block those dates. Fair enough! How... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi all,if I ‘snooze’ my listing for the next few weeks, can confirmed guests (coming next week) access the listing online? I don’t want them to freak out due to it ‘disappearing’. i was under impression that confirmed guests can access it, but a general s... Latest reply by Sally221
    I set up in Professional tools my automatic emails to go out before/after certain booking events. I want to change some and print out all of them. I can't even find where to get back to them. Selecting Professional Hosting Tools from the Account select... Latest reply by Court0
    Hello! My wife and I are new hosts and we are excited and ready to list our guesthouse, however, now that we’ve listed, our property doesn’t seem to show up in the search results. We checked our listing status and it says we are listed. Any provided feedb... Latest reply by Angela-and-Joseph0