What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    My upcoming reservations don't show up in the app. There needs to be a button in the app that shows my upcoming reservations (so I can look up the address, and so on).By sheer persistence and luck I found a way to access upcoming reservations.I have to g... Latest reply by Maia29
    Hi, Here's a screenshot of five different calendars imported from three different hosts I helped by housekeeper set up so she can stay on top of her schedule. Recently AirBnB removed guest names from exported calendars for the sake of privacy. Great. Awes...
    Hi, I’ve listed my property on your website, I can see the link when I share it with myself, but when I search for the dates and price, my listing doesn’t appear. Is there a reason for this?