What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I have a business in North Cyprus and have been trying to list all my villas 40 plus on air B & B I have had no end of conversations and emails all resulting in we have forwarded to the tech department.This has been going on since the 7th November no repl...
    Hi, I have 3 days blocked in June this year 2020. I rejected the guest becaus e the flat is to small for the number of people that wanted to stay there, so i sugested that they book another flat. This she did but instead of 4 guest she only booked for 1 g...
    When I look to find accommodation in Bramley, Western Australia for five guests, with a Superhost, the first 20+ homes are for homes in Margaret River (not Bramley) or the hosts are not Superhosts. Why is this occurring please.
    Hi,We are facing a serious issue with the address which is showing in the "Wayside guest room with kitchen" and "Two rooms with a balcony". The google location is correct but showing the address is incorrect so that our guests lead in the wrong direction ...
    I am exporting my airbnb listings to sync with my bookings.com calendar and for one listing no problems. For the second the link show as invalid. I am copying and pasting directly from the airbnb exported calendar so cannot see why there would be an error...