What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    hello gonna keep this short and to the point. Is it me or are these black dots new ? See screen shot. They are only on October’s dates booked and not booked days. Anyone know what they mean ? thank you in advance Roy   Latest reply by Helen3
    • 0D7322C6-08B4-48F2-A6DC-A2CDE23A0682.jpeg
    HiA week ago I contacted support about a problem. They seem to have given up with platitudes and promises that 'someone will be in contact' so I'm very much NOT a happy bunny! The problem is that my house is in the much favoured tourist area of VEZELAY i... Latest reply by Kelland1
    Hi. Hoping this isn't posting numerous times; getting error messages. We're new to the site (hosts). Just had our first guests this past weekend. Got a second booking for 2 weeks, starting Oct. 17. On its face, this is great. But a few people have suggest... Latest reply by Joey210
    Dear AirBnB, I always try to treat my staff with kindness and dignity. It would be great if you would give us a blocked check-in / check-out dates tool to help us do so. I'm totally fine with having guests in my home on Christmas and Thanksgiving. But I w... Latest reply by Anna9170